Wednesday 4 April 2012

April

Today is my birthday, I got up this morning and cried for a half hour, struggling with another year having passed and feeling like I'm not where I want to be.  I wish that could feel happy, wish that could see my birthday as a celebration and not just a reminder of sad times.
Throughout the day though my blackberry was relentless!  Messages from friends came through all day on Facebook, Email and Twitter.  Reminding me again that I'm not alone on this path.  That I'm surrounded by people who love me and are watching and wishing me well along this journey.

By the end of the day I was feeling exponentially happier.  It's going to be hard to get through April.  In a few days it will be what would have been my 18th wedding anniversary, still a difficult thing to accept, still a hard day to get through.  But I  have little doubt that the special people in my life will be there to prop me up and get me through the day, like they always do.
Thanks to everyone in my life that helps me to get through the rough patches!  I appreciate you and love you and I am glad  that you are with me on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment